(meteorobs) Artificial Meteor Showers Soon ?!

drobnock drobnock at penn.com
Thu Jul 2 10:57:43 EDT 2015

Artificial meters on a schedule. Brilliant. Still there are over a
million pieces of manmade potential artificial meteor objects in the
sky. According to space.com the oldest pieces of junk orbiting waiting
to be an artificial meteor is the Vanguard 1 circa 1958. Maybe the next
venture in artificial meteor alerts and observation is the announcement
of the burn up of vintage manmade meteoroid stuff.

What a show the effect of 2,700 metric tons of debris in low-Earth orbit
space junk falling at the same time to earth, in a single location.