(meteorobs) Possible Kappa Cygnid outburst

Sergei Schmalz sergiuspro at yahoo.de
Sat Jul 18 06:19:45 EDT 2015

Dear David,

I've observed last night (July 17-18) with Teff=1h and limmag getting better from 5.0 to 5.75 (relatively low due to constant astronomical twilight) throughout the observation. I've registered only five meteors, two of them were PER, one was CAP, and the other two were SPO. One of the SPO would match the theoretical radiant position of KCG, but I somehow doubt it, that these are real KCG, more evidence is necessary.

With best regards
Sergei Schmalz