(meteorobs) Forgotten research on meteors - maybe it is time to reconsider?

Michael Boschat andromed at dal.ca
Tue May 19 12:09:27 EDT 2015

Hi:

 I remember my Soviet contacts in the 1970's  mention this item, we really did not follow up on it as much.
We were interested if the Tunguska event may have been part anti-matter.   There was much cooperation
between myself here in Canada and the group in USSR , led by Vasily Martynenko at Youth Observatory in
Simferopol.

It **is** interesting food for though now.. more better experiments could be done...

Clear skies