(meteorobs) Forgotten research on meteors - maybe it is time to reconsider?

Cliff Sojourner cls at employees.org
Tue May 19 19:40:01 EDT 2015

this is an interesting topic.

as you noted, antimatter annihilation produces gamma photons, which are
way beyond visible light frequency, so I would not expect any other
photons such as a VLF signature from the events. I don't imagine the
event creating an ion trail, either, so I don't see how any natural VLF
signal could be reflected or dampened...

anyways there just isn't much antimatter in the universe.  certain
atomic processes create both anti-electrons and anti-protons, which look
like cosmic rays.  but they don't last long in earth's upper
ionosphere.  which is good for us, down here on the surface.

Cliff K6CLS