(meteorobs) Forgotten research on meteors - maybe it is time to reconsider?

Andrei Ol'khovatov olkhov77 at gmail.com
Tue May 19 22:50:49 EDT 2015

Dear All,

I am glad to hear that the iterm is still interesting.

Please pay attention that the only thing that we have is that according
statistics by Konstantinov's group research a radar-detected meteor
results in (average) ~2% increase of gamma-radiation and neutrons counts
at heights 13-18 km below the meteor detection (to be exact: "nuclear
radiation detectors" measure the increase - just in the case that the
meteor phenomena somehow mysteriously could influence on the detectors
in other ways).
And we don't know why this happens...

Best wishes,
Andrei