(meteorobs) Forgotten research on meteors- maybe it is time to reconsider?

Kevin Conod kdconod at yahoo.com
Thu May 21 14:36:29 EDT 2015

I'm no expert but, I dunno, all this talk of antimatter meteors seems
rather far-fetched to me. If there were a large population of antimatter
meteors really out there in the solar system I would think that they would
never reach Earth. I would think they would have been annihilated by
collisions with interplanetary dust over billions of years (especially in
the plane of the ecliptic). Even if they still existed today would we not
see bursts of gamma ray radiation from all over the solar system as these
objects collided with other planets, asteroids and, as mentioned,
interplanetary dust?

Besides has anyone ever observed any evidence of anti-silcon or anti-iron
out there in the universe? I don't think so...

--
-- Kevin Conod