(meteorobs) Nov., 13/14 2015 Taurid obs from north Florida - STILL rocking along!

george gwgliba at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 14:28:03 EST 2015

On Nov 14, 2015, at 1:43 PM, Paul Jones <jonesp0854 at gmail.com> wrote:

"I concur with Paul's [Iowa] observation that Taurids seen a long way from the radiant
complex are darned near impossible to attribute to one radiant or the other.  The ones
that are short and close are fairly easy, but the ones far away (and many of them are)
are nowhere near as easy to separate. “

Meteor Observers & Enthusiasts,

I totally agree with this statement, and also say that bias also plays a part.  Unconscious
bias affects magnitude estimates as well.

GWG
AMS-NAMN-AAVSO