(meteorobs) Fireball over New Mexico Nov 17 2015 (Nov 18 2015 UTC) - video/radio

Thomas Ashcraft ashcraft at heliotown.com
Tue Nov 17 23:51:43 EST 2015

One more update:

I checked my decametric Jupiter radio telescope spectrograph and also
see this fireball at 20 MHz and 25 MHz. I think that this radio
telescope likely captured ionization scatter from the WWV time
transmitters at those specific frequencies.

It was reported recently that the Long Wavelength Array was capturing
meteors but I will look into seeing whether they are receiving direct
emission of scatter emissions bouncing off transmitters.  I posted my
spectrograms here:
http://www.heliotown.com/Fireball_Nov182015_Radio.html

Interesting in any case.  -  Thomas