(meteorobs) Earth-grazer definition question

LEO STACHOWICZ l.stachowicz at btinternet.com
Thu Nov 19 18:34:28 EST 2015

I'm afraid I can't answer, but I do have a related question that has been on my mind: For the purposes of observation, if we are talking about sporadics (or if the shower is unknown), how many degrees of sky does a meteor have to travel before it can be called an earth-grazer? Also, in the case of a known shower member, how far from the radiant does the meteor have to start to be called an earth-grazer?
Clear skies,Leo