(meteorobs) WWV - 25 MHz- CW - will be a good radio scatter resource

Michael Boschat andromed at dal.ca
Mon Nov 23 07:47:06 EST 2015

Hi:

 Well, I guess I am about 300 miles from Colorado being here in Halifax, Nova Scotia...    I went to 10Mhz on CW mode but "heard"
the tick tocks and voice.  I listened for awhile on 25 MHz but heard static and by 6am turned radio off. Note if was not hooked to
my cavity filter, so not sure if that would help as it is tuned for 77.25 MHz.
 I use the Icom-20.

Would CHU on 14.675 MHz in Ottawa be of any use for me to try meteors?

Clear skies