(meteorobs) 2015 Orionids obs from north Florida - they're STILL going strong!!

Paul Jones jonesp0854 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 11:03:07 EDT 2015

No seriously, Michael... cross my heart and hope to die...;o).  Perhaps our
latitude difference could be a significant factor?  I have also benefitting
from some really dark, clear, sharp skies as well.  Otherwise, my counts
would have been a lot, lot less, I assure you...;o).  Hang in there...

Paul J in north Florida