(meteorobs) 2015 Orionids obs from north Florida - they're STILL going strong!!

Paul Jones jonesp0854 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 11:22:24 EDT 2015

Sounds like a plan, Michael, - way warmer down here, too I would
think...;o). You are more than welcome to come...;o).   I have a longtime
meteor watching/astronomy friend who lives near the Deltona, Florida area
(about 35 or so miles north of Orlando) and she has been getting 15 - 18
ORIs an hour this year even with significant light pollution degradation
from the Orlando area to contend with.  Florida (and no doubt Arizona, too)
really rock when it comes to meteor watching it seems.

Take care, Paul J in north Florida