(meteorobs) 2015 Orionids obs from north Florida - they're STILL going strong!!

Paul Jones jonesp0854 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 16:25:20 EDT 2015

Thank you, George!  The Good Side of the Force has been with me lately,
that's for sure.  Hopefully, it can be with all of us equally for the Ls
and the Gs upcoming.
    I so hear you on being spoiled by the dark skies.  I really didn't
expect to see such a vast difference here when the clouds chased me inland
to the "potato field", but it was tremendous!  The LM there was at least a
half magnitude fainter and the skies almost pitch black with unlimited
horizons all around and all just 18 miles away from me!
    I'll be severely tempted to go out there again real soon even with the
increased fog threat.

Clear skies going forward, Paul J in north Florida