(meteorobs) 2015 Orionid campaign closeout from north Florida - Great to the last!

Pierre Martin pmartin at teksavvy.com
Mon Oct 26 22:56:17 EDT 2015

Well done Paul!  I really enjoy your reports, and you had a nice run with this year’s Orionids… even despite the challenging weather!  The long lasting broad peak certainly helps.

Orionids definitely benefit from dark, pristine skies.

I managed to get only Oct 22/23 clear out of this year’s Orionids.  Will send report soon.

Won’t be long for the next showers… lets not forget the possibility that 2015 is a Taurid fireball swarm year!

Clear skies,
Pierre