(meteorobs) Meteors of 1962

Roberto Gorelli md6648 at mclink.it
Wed Sep 2 11:40:29 EDT 2015

Sorry for the bad English.

Working on possible meteor showers I found that it's possible
theorically that the comet C/1962 H1 Honda do a meteor shower with the
following caracteristic:

Right ascension (RA) 111,75° (around 7 H 30 M), Declination -25°

(that coordinates are at near 2° from star Tau Canis Majoris)

Maximum around 12,5 December

Somebody, expecially peoples living in Southern hemisphere, saw (or
read of) meteors around 1962 with a similar radiant?

I known that there are a near zero possibilility that this possible
radiant
was saw but ...
Best greetings.
Roberto Gorelli

P.S.: no one of the meteor showers known at today can to be related at
this comet