(meteorobs) Meteors of 1962

Fam Ram felixmarty at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 13:35:31 EDT 2015

Glad to see Your post on here Norm!  Yes, 1962 was a good year as it came
just after 1961, when I was born.  Best part was that I was taken the
"heck" out that Communist "Hhole" in April 1962.  GOD BLESS Mi Papi (dead
since AUG 1997) and Mi Mami (now living in Rockledge with my Sister Carmen)
!!

Really miss speaking with and seeing You!!  Hope that You are well My
Friend!!!

Yours in the Journey - Felix

*Felix A. Martinez, EdS, Liberty Univ*
*Masters in Education, Lynchburg College*
*BS in Space Sciences, Univ of Florida*
*Senior Naval Science Instructor*
*Stafford Senior High School*
*Falmouth, VA*