(meteorobs) Meteors of 1962

Bias, Peter V pbias at flsouthern.edu
Wed Sep 2 13:39:40 EDT 2015

Wonderful to hear from the legendary Norman McLeod!
Like Robert Lunsford (I think) and some others, I started with the Leonids in 1966 and read about your exploits and observations in Meteor News in the early days. (I remember your discussion of the ’66 Leonids to this day!).
Just neat to bring back some very good memories of the early days before we were able to predict shower maximums to the minute. We were lucky to be on the right day back then!

    Pete Bias