(meteorobs) August 2/3 2016 quick summary observation from North Florida

Paul Jones jonesp0854 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 06:25:43 EDT 2016

Greetings again all,
      After two unobservable mornings, I managed two cirrus-cloud plagued
hours of pre-dawn, Perseid watching this morning from trusty Matanzas
Inlet.  I had 59 meteors all told during the two hours (330 - 530 EDT).
Perseid hour counts were 13 and 17 respectively.
      I had two -2 Perseids and a -1 Perseid, as well as several nice
SDAs.  I also had a -1 alpha Cap and a long, bright eta Eridanid candidate
streak up out of the SE.     Pretty good considering at times almost 70% of
the sky was filled with the wispy striped of cirrus crossing the sky.

More later when I decode the notes...;o).

Clear skies, Paul J in  North Florida