(meteorobs) Latest issue of eZine MeteorNews

Skywayinc at aol.com Skywayinc at aol.com
Fri Aug 5 09:10:20 EDT 2016

In a message dated 8/5/2016 7:49:31 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
paul.roggemans at gmail.com writes:

To bring you in the mood for the rich Perseid return expected for  2016:
Read the enthusiastic visual reports by Paul Jones and the global visual  data
analyses by Koen Miskotte and many more topics in the free eZine
MeteorNews.

I have not seen it mentioned on meteorobs (yet), but be  sure to read my
two-page feature article (on pages 48-49) on this year's  Perseids in the
August 2016 Sky & Telescope.

-- joe rao