(meteorobs) One dies as ‘meteorite’ falls in Vellore

Roberto Gorelli md6648 at mclink.it
Sun Feb 7 12:46:40 EST 2016

On Sun, 07 Feb 2016 12:04:00 -0500
  Richard Kramer <kramer at sria.com> wrote:

> I wonder if methane explosions can be triggered by spontaneous
>combustion?
>

> At 11:58 AM 2/7/2016, Roberto Gorelli wrote:
>>On Sun, 07 Feb 2016 11:25:03 -0500
>>  Richard Kramer <kramer at sria.com> wrote:
>>>It will be interesting to see what this turns out to be
>>>http://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/chennai/one-dies-as-meteorite-falls-in-vellore/article8204671.ece
>>
>>My cent for a non meteorite event.
>>Best greetings.
>>Roberto Gorelli

This can occur but we not known so many details that we can at today
said only: possible.

4 men are linked at this incident, well, but in this case we should
have
a meteorite shower (then it's a condrite because iron only in a very
rare events are in multiple fragments);

the photo show a rice coltivation (right ?) then the hole should be
around 2 foots in diameter with a meteorite of 1-10 kg, a similar body
at tipical fall speed (200 meter per second) do the same of a bazooka,
then what occur at the body of the dead man?

Do some people saw a bolid in the air (some time a meteorite fall
without that a bolid it's saw)?

Some week ago occured the fall of an non identified rocket from space
in Vietnam, do he occured here the same?

As you can see there are more questions that answers then we cannot
said nothing now, we shall known, perharps, the reality in the future
day.
Best greetings.
Roberto Gorelli