(meteorobs) Early Quadrantids Attempt

GLDSKTR at aol.com GLDSKTR at aol.com
Sun Jan 3 06:35:58 EST 2016

Hi all,

 The Quads are strange. I've attempted them for many years (as long as  the
clouds stayed away). Most of the time, I've been clouded out. Some clear
years, the peak wasn't favored in my time zone (EST USA). But Paul,  I'm  not
surprised you didn't see any.  That sharp, narrow peak is  true to it's
word. I've nailed the peak one time in those years. ONE TIME!  Before and
after, almost no activity.  It's great if you can hit it. This  year, I'm favored
again, and it should be clear out!
 Crossing fingers!

Anthony

In a message dated 1/3/2016 4:53:14 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,