(meteorobs) Help with possible asteroid?????????

karl.antier at laposte.net karl.antier at laposte.net
Mon Jul 4 10:29:06 EDT 2016

Hi all,

I guess this could be of interest for us, as it potentially requires allsky records.
Message, sent to Minor Planet Mailing List by Thomas Dorman, is dealing with a long lasting and bright flashing unidentified object observed above New Mexico and Texas.
Has anyone some recordings taken near those positions at those dates (July 3rd, 2016, between 04h20 and 04h31 UT)?

I copy Thomas, in case he is not a list subscriber.