(meteorobs) July 8/9 2016 observation from North Florida - Amazing session indeed!

Paul Jones jonesp0854 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 13:16:09 EDT 2016

Thank you, George,  Your getting out yesterday inspired me.  Hope you're
able to get out again, while the "gittin's" good.  This morning's PER was
by far the earliest one I have ever seen as well.  Prior to this one, I
think the earliest PER I've ever had was about July 15th or so.  Let's hope
it portends well for a strong showing from them this year!

Take care, Paul J