(meteorobs) July 15/16 2016 observations from North Florida - Anincredible run!

Koen Miskotte k.miskotte at upcmail.nl
Sun Jul 17 04:32:02 EDT 2016

Hi Paul,
Thanks for your july reports. It was fun reading them.
Unfortunately, between 10 june and 17 july we had not a single clear night in the Netherlands. There were some partial clear nights good for all sky and CAMS work, but not good enought to do some serious observations.
In the period of August 2 to August 14 I will observe the Perseids from Revest du Bion, Provence, Southern France. Together with Michel Vandeputte and his family. Hope the weather there is fine, just as it was in 2013 and 2015.
Best wishes and good luck for the coming weeks.
Regards,
Koen