(meteorobs) July 26/27 observation from North Florida - almost clouded out...:o(.

Michel Vandeputte michelvandeputte at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 28 11:46:24 EDT 2016

July 26-27. Finally my first meteor session since May 08-09... not my personal style to deny the meteor work but thanks to our bad weather conditions after the ETA main peak in May and especially June was unusually worse...
I observed for 2 hours between 21.30 - 23.30 UT, marginal sky with some interfering cirrus clouds. Stopped after moonrise.
I counted 16 meteors (3 PER, 1 CAP, 1 SDA and 11 SPOR). Not an amazing result but this is just the beginning ;-).

Clear skies!

Michel Vandeputte