(meteorobs) {MPML} Omicron Draconids

Paul Jones jonesp0854 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 13:51:41 EDT 2016

Hi George,
    Thank you for sending this along.  There is definitely some stuff
coming out of the Head of Draco area lately, that's for sure.  There is a
similarity in the radiant positions and characteristics of the two. might
be hard to distinguish them visually if they are indeed separate.  I'll
face west some and pay closer attention to that area tonight, weather
permitting.  The cloud problems we've had down here are a pain the
you-know-what as well.  Will advise...

Clear skies, Paul J