(meteorobs) July 28/29 2016 observation summary from North Florida - An unforgettable all-nighter!

Paul Zeller pzeller1966 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 12:59:52 EDT 2016

  I'm thrilled that you're getting such results in Florida, Paul, and a bit
jealous! I've finally found a great observing site here and I've been
anxious to get out there, especially now that the Moon is less interfering.
But conditions have been horrible here ... clouds, rain, and / or fog night
after night. Hopefully, next week I can get some data as the Perseids are
on the rise and the Delta Aquariids decline. My job is sending me out of
town during the best week of the Perseids, unfortunately!

  Paul Z
  Indianapolis, IN, USA