(meteorobs) July 28/29 2016 observation summary from North Florida - An unforgettable all-nighter!

Paul Jones jonesp0854 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 13:26:15 EDT 2016

Thank you, Paul. My run of good weather luck down here never ceases to
amaze me, although I have had to work pretty hard for it lately...;o).
Hope you can get out some soon, there is so much going on up there right
now!  The PERs seem set to really rock and roll for us from what I am
seeing from them so far!  The CAPs , as well as the SDAs, are popping real
well, too!

Best of luck, Paul J