(meteorobs) ZWO asi 120mc for meteors?

Paul Zeller pzeller1966 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 18:20:48 EDT 2016

Thanks Michael. I hope you can get your hobby re-started. I thought this
might be a good camera for someone who wants to get started, and if it
doesn't work out as an all-sky system, I could put it to good use as a
lunar and planetary camera. I'm hoping to set something up that will catch
meteors +1 mag. or brighter.