(meteorobs) Arietid Watch

george gwgliba at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 12:14:15 EDT 2016

Fellow Meteor Observers,

Last night around 3 UT I was out , but too early for any Daylight Arietids, but I saw two nice Alpha Scorpid (ANTS)
(0, and 1st magnitude) in about 45 minutes, as well as a nice sporadic meteor.  Mars, Saturn,  and Antares in
Scorpius with the Milky Way star clouds was also nice (LM=6.4).

Starry Skies,
GWG