(meteorobs) Fw: Strong sporadic-E at the moment- conicident with Arietids?

Thomas Ashcraft heliotown27 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 7 15:22:32 EDT 2016

    On Tuesday, June 7, 2016 1:08 PM, Michael Boschat <andromed at dal.ca> wrote:

 Is there a way to know if this is all atmospheric problems and not my location?
Michael,
Seems like your problem might be your location.
You should able to get dawn sporadics each and every day as a test of your system. If you can't receive dawn sporadics then you have to trouble shoot your radio and antenna. Pointing south from Halifax shows open ocean. You need access to transmitters.

I wish there were some amateur radio operators who do meteor scatter up there where you are who could give you some guidance specific to your location.

Clear skies,Thomas