(meteorobs) Another Arietid Try

Paul Zeller pzeller1966 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 12:25:25 EDT 2016

  Thank you, Roberto. I broke my session into 15 minute intervals and
calculated the limiting magnitude for each of those periods of time while I
was out observing.

  That meteor shower that you mentioned, linked to Icarus, sounds very
interesting. Do you know where in the sky the radiant for this shower would
be, and what the date of maximum would be?

  Paul Z.