(meteorobs) Meteor Activity Outlook for June 11-17, 2016

Paul Zeller pzeller1966 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 21:25:31 EDT 2016

  If conditions permit, I'll get out and meteor watch after moonset on
Sunday morning. I'll probably do some plotting on the BRNO Atlas. I know
there probably won't be a big show, but one never knows. The problem is
that we're under a hot hazy air mass, so my chances of a really clear sky
are low.

  Paul Z.