(meteorobs) Meteors from close comet approaches in late March?

Paul Zeller pzeller1966 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 21:00:24 EDT 2016

  Hello all. I was just reading an interesting article from EarthSky.org
about two faint comets that will be passing fairly close to Earth late this
month; Comet 252P/LINEAR 12 on March 21 and Comet P/2016 BA14 (which could
be a fragment from 252/P) on March 22.

  The article briefly mentioned a slight possibility of meteors from these
comets. It says that there could be some on March 20 from the second comet
and some around March 28-30 from 252/P. I'm not sure of the accuracy of
these dates.

  I was curious if anyone on the list knew whereabouts the radiant for
these showers would be, should they develop? Thanks in advance!

  Paul Z.