(meteorobs) May 7/8, 2016 ETA quick summary observation from North Florida - WOW!!

Paul Jones jonesp0854 at gmail.com
Sun May 8 06:08:38 EDT 2016

Greetings again all,
   I just got in from an amazing two hour ETA session from down at the
Matanzas Inlet site.  The ETAs done went bananas on me!!  Quick summary:
ETAs count hit 24 in the second hour!  Also, had a -3 and a -2 ETA in the
first hour!  Overall meteor count in the second hour was 43!  66 overall
total in the two hours - ETA counts of 9 and 24. More later when I crunch
all the numbers and get some shut eye, I'm starting to run on empty...;o).

More later, Paul J in North Florida.