(meteorobs) May 7/8, 2016 ETA quick summary observation from North Florida - WOW!!

Koen Miskotte k.miskotte at upcmail.nl
Sun May 8 06:31:36 EDT 2016

Hi Paul,
Congrats with your observations.
Last night (7/8-5-2016)  I also could observe the ETA’s and I got a brilliant magnitude 0 earthgrazer moving from the region near eta Cygnus through Draco, Lyra, Bootes and fading in Canes Venatici. This are the diamonds I was looking for
This is why I will observe this stream under morning twilight with low limiting magnitudes....
Hope to catch more in the coming night and ofcourse the eta Lyrids have their maximum. I got a couple of them to last night!
clear sky’s/long trains ,
Koen