(meteorobs) May 7/8, 2016 ETA quick summary observation from North Florida - WOW!!

Paul Jones jonesp0854 at gmail.com
Sun May 8 09:13:36 EDT 2016

Wow, a big congrats and thank you back at you, Koen!  Glad you were able
see some and to back up my impressions as well, as I was just stunned by
what I saw from them this morning!!  Yes, both the "eta radiants" were
popping this morning, I also had 8 eta Lyrids in the amazing 2 hours in
addition to all the ETAs.  I even saw another gorgeous -2 ETA burst through
twilight as I was driving back home from Matanzas Inlet session this
morning - AWESOME!  Still crunching numbers, full report to follow.  Even
though I gotta go back to work tomorrow, I'm planning on getting out again
in the morning, this show is just too doggone amazing to miss!

All the best, Paul J in North Florida