(meteorobs) May 8/9, 2016 quick summary ETA observation from North Florida - down but not out!

Paul Jones jonesp0854 at gmail.com
Mon May 9 05:46:43 EDT 2016

Hi again all,
      Just got in from another sparkling and magical 2 hour pre-dawn watch
for the ETAs from the pristine Matanzas Inlet site.  Although the ETAs were
less numerous than yesterday's rampage, they were far from gone!  I had
hourly counts of 5 and 17 ETAs.  The ANTs and the ELYs were also kicking in
real good this morning, not to mention the SPOs.    Overall hourly counts
were 19 and 40 meteors!  No negative magnitude meteors were seen this
morning.  More later when I crunch the data. Now I gotta go to work...:o(.

Clear skies, Paul J in North Florida