(meteorobs) May 14/15, 2016 ETA observation from North Florida – not over yet!

Paul Zeller pzeller1966 at gmail.com
Sun May 15 12:35:17 EDT 2016

  Hello Paul, and thanks for your interesting reports!

  I have what might be a dumb question, if you get the chance to reply. I
noticed in your email that you wrote that you barely had time to "log on"
before seeing your first meteor of the night. Do you have a phone or other
device that you use to keep track of what you see? I often use a digital
voice recorder when I go out, then play it back later and jot down the
information. But I'm not sure if that's the best way to record data, and I
was curious if you and other more experienced observers have found a more
convenient way.

  Thanks, and clear skies to you!

  Paul Z