(meteorobs) Short PBS Documentary on my radio/optical meteor and sprite work

Thomas Ashcraft heliotown27 at yahoo.com
Sat May 21 11:45:15 EDT 2016

PBS did a short documentary video which shows some of my meteor and sprite work focusing on the optical/radio and all-sky aspects. PBS Colores! is mostly an arts and culture series but they stretched into science for this episode.
Meteorobs list blocks the direct link to the youtube site but you can google - Thomas Ashcraft New Mexico PBS Colores - to get there.

Clear skies, Thomas Ashcraft - Heliotown - New Mexico