(meteorobs) Meteor outburst 12 May

Alex Daskalakis sw1nzx at gmail.com
Mon May 23 06:38:56 EDT 2016

Hi Chris good day

Thank you for your reply - I did forget the date of the incident which was
12th May.
Based on RMOB archives i can see some meteor enhancement on the date/time
that i listed.. http://www.rmob.org/livedata/main.php
Stations in Mid-EU, according to the colourgrammes, show an enhancement at
that time, compared to the other days.
Again, as i am an amateur, i probably don't have a complete picture and
statistics.

Hope the above helps :)

Best regards,
Alex