(meteorobs) No OCC Meteors Oct. 6/7, but a GIA fireball

Michael Boschat andromed at dal.ca
Fri Oct 7 17:00:52 EDT 2016

Hi:

 We had a public observing session last night at the university. I was looking for

the GIA also till 10:30pm ADT but saw none. Not even a sporadic. Lots satellites and

that was it.

 Tonight is supposed to be clear but possible fog patches and then rain of course tomorrow night till Monday.

I'll take a look tonight from the apartment I live in and also listen for them via the radio.

Clear skies