(meteorobs) No DRACS Oct. 6/7

Michael Boschat andromed at dal.ca
Sat Oct 8 10:49:53 EDT 2016

Hi:

Out from 9:30pm till 1am = 0 Draconids!   2 sporadics about -1 and +0, 15 planes, 2 sea gulls and 2 bright point flashes

in sky at different locations.

tonight to be overcast...  radio rates not good for my location....

Clear skies
Michael Boschat
Halifax Center - Royal Astronomical Society of Canada
Astronomy page:  http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/~aa063