(meteorobs) list still not working right

Richard Kramer kramer at sria.com
Tue Sep 13 15:06:00 EDT 2016

I finally succeeded in pushing a version of my report onto the list
after several failed attempts. You'll not that it is solely a report
with no associated narration.

The versions which failed had a lyrical description of my mountaintop
excursion in NH. The version which got through has those couple of
paragraphs stripped off. Perhaps there is a spam filter which is
swallowing "unacceptable" messages? If the problem isn't due to
something like that, then it's a complete mystery to me.