(meteorobs) Fwd: Possible Northern Iota Aquarids outburst

karl.antier at laposte.net karl.antier at laposte.net
Mon Sep 12 16:20:12 EDT 2016

Hi meteor observers (this message is also a test to see if meteorobs mailing list is active again!)!

Please find below a message (originally posted on comets-ml mailing list) and the following discussion with an observer (Sam Deen, planetaryscience at yahoo.com ) who reported having observed an "important" number of meteors originationg from Aquarius region between 03h and 05h UT in September 3/4 night.
I do not know if this can be really considered as an outburst, but just in case...

Clear skies!
Karl