(meteorobs) Reference on alpha-Monocerotid potential activity in 2016/2017 ?

Karl Antier karl.antier at laposte.net
Tue Sep 20 08:15:45 EDT 2016

Dear meteor observers,

It seems "meteorobs" list is working again! Great news if it's the case!
I have a small question regarding the alpha-Monocerotid activity this
year and the following... I read on page 18 of the new 2017 IMO Shower
Calendar (http://imo.net/files/data/calendar/cal2017.pdf) that : "Mikiya
Sato's very recent modelling hints at a possible dust trail approach on
November 21st, 21h 26m. Activity may expected if some activity occurs a
year ahead on 2016 November, 18h 30m." Which is of great interest!
But unfortunately, I could not find any reference or article on the
topic... Does anyone have any more information about that?

Thanks in advance!
And clear skies!
Karl

---