(IAAC) DSO not found. Should I write the log or should I skip it?

Lewis J. Gramer lgramer at upstream.net
Mon Aug 2 18:08:13 EDT 2004

Absolutely, Ante - negative observations are always welcome. In
particular, if you've really given yourself a good chance to see
something - i.e., with no moon in the sky, and with a number of
different eyepiece combinations in your instrument of choise -
then a negative observation is just as interesting as a success!

It's up to you whether to put "(NOT SEEN)" in your Subject line
for these logs: I always do, but some others choose not to.

Clear skies!
Lew