(IAAC) Obj: NGC6645 - Inst: 4.5" Homemade Dobson reflector, f/8

Lewis J. Gramer lgramer at upstream.net
Mon Aug 16 14:04:25 EDT 2004

Apologies to our readers for this message - I had content
filters in place when our list was run by its old software,
"majordomo", but have not found as much flexibility to do
such filtering with the new listserve software "mailman".

I am sure this person "runriver" posted this to our list
by mistake. However, just to be certain, I've set them to
"Moderated" status - until further notice, posts from that
reader must be approved by me or one of our "List Elves".

Again, sorry to those who may have been offended by this.

Clear skies to all!
Lew Gramer - list owner, just back from meteor observing
               and hurricane baiting in South Florida
Webmaster: http://www.visualdeepsky.org