(IAAC) Obj: NGC 6543 - Inst: 15 inch Obsession f4,5

Lewis J. Gramer lgramer at upstream.net
Tue Aug 17 14:10:28 EDT 2004

Thank you again, Armin, for continuing to post these
detailed logs, of interesting objects! I myself was
particularly interested in NGC 6337 - during my many
visits to the nearby Bug Nebula, I don't recall ever
observing this bright, decent-sized PN before. :)

By the way, for objects like n6543, don't hesitate to
put a "common name" in the Object field of your log,
along with the NGC or other number. E.g., in this case,
if you want, you can submit a log for:
  Object: NGC 6543 (Cat's Eye Nebula)

That way, when other observers search on that common
name rather than the NGC number, they will still pull
up your fine observing log!

Clear skies (hope your monsoon are over for the year?)
And keep the great logs coming!

Lew Gramer