(IAAC) Obj: NGC 6520, B86 & Djorgovski 2 - Inst: 14.5" f4.5 TeleKit

anonymous at sedna.atmob.org anonymous at sedna.atmob.org
Sat Aug 21 11:53:17 EDT 2004

----

Observation Poster: Len Philpot <len at philpot.org>

Observer: Len Philpot
Your skills: Intermediate (some years)
Date/time of observation: 08/14/2004  02:45 UT
Location of site: Catahoula Lake, LA (Lat 31:28:49, Elev ~60')
Site classification: Rural
Sky darkness: ~6.0 <Limiting magnitude>
Seeing: II <I-V Seeing Scale (I best)>
Moon presence: None - moon not in sky
Instrument: 14.5" f4.5 TeleKit
Magnification: TeleVue Nagler 9mm, 185x
Filter(s): None
Object(s): NGC 6520, B86 & Djorgovski 2
Category: Open cluster. Globular cluster. Dark nebula.
Class:
Constellation: Sgr